Skilled Nursing Care for Seniors in Mason City, IA
Welcome to Good Shepherd Health Center, located in Mason City, IA. As part of the Good Shepherd, Inc. continuum of care we offer two levels of nursing care for those people who, because of a medical condition or an additional need for assistance with daily activities, require 24-hour, seven-day-a-week assistance.
Choosing a nursing home for a loved one is a big decision, and sometimes it’s a decision that has to be made in a short period of time.
In operation since 1946, Good Shepherd Health Center has the experience and resources to be the best place for your loved one’s long term care placement. Good Shepherd is approved to accept Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, VA benefits and contracts, along with private pay.
Nursing home placement becomes necessary when a person has a medical condition or needs assistance with daily activities around the clock. Placement always requires a physician’s order. Upon admission to Good Shepherd, a comprehensive assessment of the needs and preferences of each resident is completed and then an individualized plan of care is designed and followed.
Good Shepherd Health Center should be your choice for nursing home care because we have…
- Skilled & intermediate level nursing care
- 210 licensed beds in private and semi-private rooms
- Certification for Medicare, Medicaid, VA & other insurance
- An experienced, caring staff of nurses and certified nurse aides
- A registered dietitian on staff
- A full restorative & therapy program (link to therapy page)
- A caring social services program
- A busy activities program
- An enriching spiritual program with full-time chaplain on staff
To schedule a tour, call 641-424-1740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org